Limited MTA subway and commuter rail service will resume tomorrow, Thursday, 11/1, said Governor Andrew Cuomo in a statement this afternoon. The partial service schedule is as follows:
NYCT SUBWAY SERVICE:
1 trains will operate local between 242nd Street (Bronx) and Times Square-42ndStreet.
2 trains will operate between 241st Street (Bronx) and Times Square-42nd Street, with express service between 96th Street and Times Square.
3 trains are suspended.
4 trains will operate in two sections making all local stops
- Between Woodlawn (Bronx) and Grand Central
- Between Borough Hall and New Lots Avenue
5 trains will operate express in Brooklyn between Atlantic Avenue-Barclays Center and Flatbush Avenue.
6 trains will operate local between Pelham Bay Park and Grand Central-42ndStreet.
7 trains are suspended.
42nd Street Shuttle S trains will operate between Times Square and Grand Central.
A trains will operate in two sections making all local stops:
- Between 168th Street (Manhattan) and 34th Street-Penn Station
- Between Jay Street/MetroTech and Lefferts Blvd.
B and C service is suspended.
D trains operate in two sections:
- Between 205th Street (Bronx) and 34th Street-Herald Square making all local stops
- In Brooklyn, between Atlantic Avenue-Barclays Center and Bay Parkway making express stops between Pacific Street and 36th Street
E trains are suspended.
F trains operate in two sections making all local stops:
G trains are suspended.
J trains operate between Jamaica Center and Hewes Street making all local stops.
L trains operate between Broadway Junction and Rockaway Parkway making all local stops.
M trains operate between Myrtle Avenue-Broadway and Metropolitan Avenue.
N trains operate between Ditmars Blvd. (Queens) and 34th Street-Herald Square making all local stops.
Q trains are suspended.
R trains operate in Brooklyn between Jay Street-MetroTech and 95th Street making all local stops.
Both the Franklin Avenue and Rockaway Park S shuttles are suspended.
All shuttle buses will operate north on 3rd Avenue and south on Lexington Avenue.
- Between Atlantic Avenue-Barclays Center and 57th Street-Lexington Avenue via the Manhattan Bridge
- Between Jay Street-MetroTech and 57th Street-Lexington Avenue via the Manhattan Bridge
- Between Hewes Street and 57th Street-Lexington Avenue via the Williamsburg Bridge
LONG ISLAND RAIL ROAD:
- City Terminal – (Jamaica – Penn Station): Suspended (anticipate shuttle between these stations later tonight)
- Ronkonkoma Branch: Suspended (goal to restore hourly service from Ronkonkoma to Penn Station for AM rush hour Thursday, Nov. 1)
- Port Washington Branch: Suspended (goal to restore hourly service from Great Neck to Penn Station for AM rush hour Thursday, Nov. 1)
- Babylon Branch: Suspended
- Port Jefferson Branch: Suspended
- Montauk Branch: Suspended
- Hempstead Branch: Suspended
- Long Beach: Suspended
- Far Rockaway: Suspended
- Oyster Bay Branch: Suspended
- West Hempstead: Suspended
- Hudson Line: Suspended
- Upper Harlem Line: Suspended
- Lower Harlem Line: Restored with hourly service
- New Haven Line: Suspended
- New Canaan Branch: Suspended
- Danbury Branch: Suspended
- Waterbury Branch: Suspended
- Pascack Valley: Suspended
- Port Jervis: Suspended
Bridges and Tunnels
- Robert F. Kennedy Bridge: Open
- Henry Hudson Bridge: Open
- Throgs Neck Bridge: Open
- Bronx-Whitestone Bridge: Open
- Verrazano-Narrows Bridge: Open
- Marine Parkway-Gil Hodges Memorial Bridge: Open
- Cross Bay Veterans Memorial: Open northbound to Broad Chanel; Open southbound to Rockaways but subject to period closures for emergency equipment
- Hugh L. Carey Tunnel: Closed
- Queens Midtown Tunnel: Closed