Happy Earth Day, earthlings! Today is going to be beautifully bright, but windy and chilly.
Temperatures are in the high 40s and will rise to the low-to-mid-50s with wind mvoing east at 15 to 25 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of rain this evening.
The sun will set at 7:43 p.m. and the moon is in its waxing gibbous phase.
Five things to know today:
- Six electric taxis are being introduced into the fleet of Taxis of Tomorrow. [NYTimes]
- Aptsandlofts.com’s 10-unit condo at 145 McGuinness Boulevard is now open for purchase. [AptsAndLofts.com]
- CitiBike stations in Fort Greene and Clinton Hill have been up for a week and are already being vandalized. [Brownstoner]
- Surveillance video has been released of a rape suspect who is suspected of assaulting two women in Bushwick. [NY1]
- Three teens are wanted for allegedly robbing several people in Fort Greene. [NY1]