This weekend is chock full of events.
- Go vote: Participatory budgeting is still in full swing, but Sunday is the last day to make your voice heard on which community repairs and projects should become reality.
Click here for voting locations and proposed projects in Councilmember Brad Lander’s district.
Click here for voting locations and proposed projects in Councilmember Stephen Levin’s district.
- Hit the playground: Main Street Playground at Brooklyn Bridge Park will welcome the pounding of kid-sized feet again starting this Saturday. New, “colorful and durable” material has replaced the floodwater-damaged ground. Kites and light refreshments will be served at 11 a.m.
- Go to market: Sunday marks the return of the McGolrick Park Farmers Market, bringing fresh local and regional produce and goods right to our backyard.
- Eat up and shop: Other markets making their springtime return are Brooklyn Flea and Smorgasburg, reopening in Fort Greene
- Support your local hospital: Join the March To Save LICH on Sunday, April 7, at 1 p.m., starting at Coffey Park in Red Hook.
- Do something else: Check out our Community Calendar for more events to join in on this weekend!