FASTRACK repairs are scheduled for the G line from Monday, January 6 through 10, with service suspended between Bedford-Nostrand Avenues and Church Avenue from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.. Free shuttle buses and parallel F trains to and from Jay Street-MetroTech will be available as an alternative, said the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) NYC Transit.
Shuttle bus details are as follows:
- Free shuttle buses operate between Bedford-Nostrand Avs and the Jay St-MetroTech F station making station stops at Classon Av, Clinton-Washington Avs, Fulton St, and Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts.
- Transfer between G trains and free shuttle buses at Bedford-Nostrand Avs.
- Take the F for service between Jay St-MetroTech and Church Av.
- Transfer between free shuttle buses and F trains at Jay St-MetroTech.
- A service is also available between Hoyt-Schermerhorn and Jay St-MetroTech.
Information on this FASTRACK is available on the web at http://web.mta.info/nyct/service/fastrack_G.htm