Join our email newsletter to get Local Brooklyn News, Events & Offers in your inbox:

Subscribe

   •   Read our

Newsletter Archive

Firefighters Battle Christmas Morning Blaze in Bath Beach

A fire broke out inside a Bath Beach home on Christmas.

According to authorities, the blaze began inside 8801 Bay Parkway at around 1:45 a.m. on Tues., Dec. 25. Officials say that the private dwelling fire occurred on the basement floor of the home, located on Bay Parkway between Bath and Cropsey Avenues.

According to an FDNY Twitter account,  an “all hands” alert was given. Around 2:05 a.m. officials deemed the situation “under control.”

EMS was on the scene, though no injuries were reported.

The cause of the fire is pending investigation.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.