Attention all seniors: do you wish there was one place you could have all your questions answered?
That place is the Senior Expo: Health and Financial Fitness—to be hosted by the Home Reporter, the Brooklyn Spectator and the Brooklyn Spectator Magazine on April 19 in the Grand Ballroom at Dyker Beach Golf Course –and you don’t have to be over 65 to attend!
Throughout the event, which will be held at 1030 86th Street, from 10 a.m. to noon, attendees can network with business, health care professionals and community leaders from across the borough.
In addition, a discussion panel will touch on an array of topics, including fitness, financial services, elder law, estate planning, long-term care, home care planning, health management and pre-planning funerals.
Mike Connors, the key note speaker, a partner at Connors & Sullivan Attorneys at Law, will be educating his listeners on estate planning and elder law.
The other experts who will be on hand are:
- Renee Dorsa, from the Keller Williams Realty Empire, discussing “Real Estate Needs for Your Retirement Years — Simplify Your Life to Enjoy Your Golden Years:”
- Dr. Perry Frankel of Advanced Cardiovascular Diagnostics, a board certified cardiologist and lipidologist who is accredited in cardiovascular ultrasound, whose topic of discussion will be “Could you be at risk for a serious fall?”
- Dr. Roman Grinbergs, a Staten Island University Hospital General Surgery MD, talking about general surgery and minimally invasive procedures;
- April Pancella Haupt, an attorney, whose topic is “Preparing for Incapacity;”
- Karen Taylor, a Medicare sales executive from Aetna Insurance, discussing “The ABCs of Medicare;”
- Dr. Mike Szczepanski, a podiatrist, going over “The ABCs of Foot Care;” and,
- Dr. Alex Yungelson, a dentist associated with 5th Avenue Dental Associates, who will discuss “How Can I Replace my Missing Teeth?”
Continental breakfast will be served. Attendees will have the chance to win raffles, too! Admission is limited, so please contact Lori Pedone at: 718-238-6600, ext. 110, to RSVP. See you there!