Save the date!
The Home Reporter and Brooklyn Spectator’s fourth annual King of Kings networking event will take place on Wednesday, October 8 from 6-9 p.m. at the Grand Prospect Hall (263 Prospect Avenue).
At the event, some of Brooklyn’s top businessmen and community leaders will be honored for their contributions to the community.
“We are delighted to stop our world and give tribute to men who have made our community a better one by their contributions,” said this newspaper’s Co-Publisher, Victoria Schneps. “It’s a night of fun and tributes.”
“We’re thrilled to be able to recognize these outstanding individuals who contribute so much to Brooklyn,” added Co-Publisher Joshua Schneps. “We are looking forward to a great event and building business in the borough.”
This year’s honorees include:
- Dean L. Balsamini, Director, Small Business Development Center, College of Staten Island;
- Kevin J. Breen,Owner, Breen Electrical Contractors, Inc., MastersMind HVAC Corp.;
- Domenick Cama, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Executive Vice President and Director, Investors Bank;
- Dr. Joseph A. Caruana, Dyker Heights Family Medicine Associates;
- Marco Chirico, Owner & Chef, Marco Polo Ristorante & Enoteca on Court;
- Steve Cohen, Vice President, Brooklyn Cyclones;
- John Corallo, Group Director, Signature Bank;
- Albert C. Corhan, Director of Academy Operations, Coordinator of Activities and Events, Adelphi Academy;
- Howard Dunn, Retired Yeoman 3rd Class Petty Officer, Past County Commander American Legion, Past County Commander Brooklyn, N.Y.;
- Chris Foye, President and Founder, The Chris S. Owens Foundation;
- Anthony M. Giliberti, Owner, Xpress Termite & Pest Control Corp.;
- William S. Gillen, Co-Founder/Attorney, Gillen & Scali PLLC;
- Philip Guarnieri, President and Co-CEO, Empire State Bank;
- John M. Heffernan, President, Local #2N GCC-IBT, President, NYC Allied Printing Trades Council, Treasurer, St. Patrick Catholic Academy, President/Founder, Rhapsody Players;
- Paul Interlandi, Senior Vice President, Ridge Abstract;
- Carlo Lenzi, Senior Sales Director, Dyker Beach Golf Course;
- Dr. Mario J. Manna, Dyker Heights Family Medicine Associates;
- John Manning, Mortgage Broker, John Manning, Inc.;
- Carl Matos, Sales Manager, CPEX Real Estate;
- Joseph Meli, Vice President, Area Manager, Northfield Bank;
- Josh McCain, Director of Business Development, Avondale Care Group;
- Tom Neve, Founder and Executive Director, Reaching Out Community Services, Inc.;
- Joseph L. Pellegrino, Vice President, Relationship Manager Commercial Lending, TD Bank;
- Frank Rodriguez, Retired MLB Pitcher, Product Developer/Designer, Controlling the Game;
- Justin Rodstrom, Field Director, Boy Scouts of America;
- Nino Russo, Owner, Gargiulo’s Restaurant;
- Joe Shaia, Vice President Member Services, Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce;
- Dr. Michael C. Tepedino, DDS, Sangtoriello & Tepedino Dental;
- Jonathan Ugas, Customer Service Manager – Peoples United Bank;
- Sandy Vallas, Real Estate Broker, Vallas Real Estate; and
- Douglas E. York, Lead Analyst, National Grid.
This year’s sponsors include Investors Bank, Northfield Bank, National Grid, Flushing Bank, Adelphi Academy, Avondale Care Group, Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce, Empire State Bank, Ridge Abstract, People’s United Bank, Gillen & Scali, and the Daily News.
Money raised from King of Kings raffles will be split between Reaching Out Community Services and the Boy Scouts of America.
Tickets and tables can be purchased online at www.HomeReporter.com/Events.
To purchase tickets by phone or to hear about sponsorship opportunities, contact event coordinator Lori Pedone by e-mail at LPedone@homereporter.com or by phone at 718-238-6600 ext. 110.