Once again, The Home Reporter and Brooklyn Spectator will honor influential Brooklyn women whose major achievements and dedication to Brooklyn have inspired others at the Fourth Annual Top Women in Business Awards & Networking Dinner, to be held on Wednesday, March 11 at the Grand Prospect Hall, 263 Prospect Avenue.
“There are excellent women in our community and my role is to recognize them,” said Home Reporter and Brooklyn Spectator Co-Publisher Victoria Schneps, the spearhead of this special event. “They deserve to be highlighted for all their dedication and devotion to what they do.”
This year’s awards will take place from 6 to 9 p.m. Tickets can be purchased at www.homereporternews.com/events.
This year’s event is sponsored by Con Edison, Empire State Bank, Lutheran HealthCare, the NYCB Family of Banks, National Grid, Immediate Care, Northfield Bank, Kings Plaza Brooklyn, Supernatural Woman and the New York Daily News.
The 2015 Honorees are:
- Jane Carbonaro Arrabito; Real Estate Attorney. Jane Carbonaro Law Office
- Karen Auster; President, Auster Agency
- Tracie Bonilla; AVP Business Relationship Manager, Empire State Bank
- Karen Brooks Hopkins; President, Brooklyn Academy of Music
- Lucy Bruno; Vice Chairwoman/Founder, Francesco Loccisano Memorial Foundation/Frankie’s Mission
- Claudia Caine; President & COO, Lutheran Medical Center
- Phyllis Carbo; 47th A.D., Republican State Committee Woman
- Despina Cify, People’s United Bank
- Susan Eaton; Co-Founder & Director of Fundraising, The M.H.E. Research Foundation
- Annette Fisher; Loan Originator, RE Agent & Company Founder, Golden Maturity
- Clara Pisani-Frisone; Associate Broker, Ben Bay Realty of Bay Ridge
- Diana Howe; President, Howe Beautiful Gift Services
- Jane Kelly; Community Activist Extraordinaire
- Juliet Lewis; Public Affairs Manager, Con Edison
- Maggie Lucien; Executive Director – Brooklyn, American Heart Association
- Shari Novick; Founder & CEO, Planet Sur
- Elisa Padilla; Chief Marketing Officer, Brooklyn Nets and Barclays Center
- Tina Panariello; International Award Winning Nail Artist, Author & Business Owner, Nail Artistry by Tina
- Eileen Peralta; Vice President Branch Manager, Northfield Bank
- Mary Ann Radioli; Director Nurse Recruitment, Maimonides Medical Center
- Jasmine Ray; CEO, Wall Ball World LLC
- Bazah Roohi; Founder & Executive Director, Bibi Jan Corp./American Council of Minority Women
- Sara Sblendorio; Owner & Founder, Jaguar Reporting, Inc.
- Dawn Simon; Area Senior Manager, Marketing for Macerich
- Sara Steinweiss; Director of Operations & Special Events, Federation of Italian American Organizations of Brooklyn – Il Centro
- Anne Strafaci; Director of Development and Community Liaison, St. Patrick’s Church
- Christina Tettonis; Principal, Hellenic Classical Charter School
- Julie Thum; Licensed Associate Broker, RE/MAX Metro
- Hafida Torres; President, Moroccan American Council to Empower Women Org.
- Audrey O. Waters; Director of Public Relations; MJHS
- Jasmine T. Weaver; Immediate Care
- Apostle Lydia Woodson-Sloley; Senior Pastor, Visionary Leader, Life Coach, Author & Motivational Speaker, Life in its Poetic Form Ministries
- Elena M. Zapata; Retail Banking Officer, Branch Manager, New York Community Bank
Attendees can enter to win a free trip to Cancun, provided by The Creative Group, LLC. Raffle proceeds will be donated to the American Heart Association and the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
If you are interested in attending or becoming a sponsor or exhibitor, contact Lori by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 718.238.6600 ext. 110.