Flea Food Under the Archway brings lunchtime picnic-table dining fun back to DUMBO this Thursday, May 30 and continues every Thursday and Friday from Noon to 3 p.m. throughout the summer.
The 2013 lineup, curated by the folks over at Brooklyn Flea, includes the following eateries and vendors:
- Brooklyn Roasting Company – Coffee and pastries
- Cemita’s – Mexican sandwiches and tacos
- Landhaus – Farm-fresh sandwiches
- Little Muenster – “Super fancy” grilled cheese
- Rice & Miso Everyday – Japanese soul food
- Saucy by Nature – Quinoa falafel with all-natural spreads and toppings
- Plus rotating DUMBO eateries, like One Girl Cookies and Punto Bianco
Visit Dumbo.is for more updates on the lineup.