Ridgewood can rest a little bit easier now, but cops are still telling residents to be aware.
Police arrested a Brooklyn resident on Monday afternoon in connection with four robberies in the neighborhood last month.
Bryant Aguilar was charged with four separate counts of robbery, for incidents that occurred during the final two weeks of February, police said.
There have been at least seven knifepoint robberies in Ridgewood from Jan. 22 through Feb.24.
Cops originally said the knifepoint robbery suspects were committing the crimes as a duo, and are still investigating a two-man knifepoint team that is connected to three incidents in which Aguilar was not involved.
The duo targeted mostly women between the hours of 3 p.m. and midnight, and the perpetrators followed their victims down the street, authorities said.
No one involved in these knifepoint robberies has been reported injured.
Anyone with information is asked to call the 104th Precinct at 718-386-3004.
Here are the locations and dates of the knifepoint robberies:
- 59-12 68th Ave. on 1/22/14 –Ridgewood
- 60th Lane and 75th Avenue on 2/17/14- Ridgewood
- 60 Place and Putnam Avenue on 2/21/14- Ridgewood
- 59-50 Decatur St.on 2/23/14- Ridgewood
- 1708 Summerfield St. on 2/24/14
- Cypress Avenue and Summerfield Street on 2/24/14
- Grove Street and Forest Avenue on 2/24/14