HBO’s own “Last Week Tonight With John Oliver” will film scenes for its third season in Bay Ridge on Tuesday, June 21.
The show – hosted by Oliver, an Emmy Award-winning writer, comedian and political commentator – has filed permits to film from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the following locations:
- Seventh Avenue between 86th Street and Poly Place
- 699 82nd Street
- Parrot Place between 90th and 92nd Street
- 92nd Street between Dahlgren Place and Seventh Avenue
- Seventh Avenue between 90th Street and 92nd Street
- 86th Street between Fifth Avenue and Fort Hamilton Parkway
- 90th Street between Seventh Avenue and Parrot Place
- 42 88th Street, between Narrows Avenue and Colonial Road
Parking will be seriously affected in these areas.
We will update this story with more information as it becomes available.